Updated: Jul 29
Entering Phnom Penh Customs
• COVID-19 Regulations - As of 26 April 2022, fully-vaccinated international travelers to Cambodia are no longer required to undergo quarantine nor undertake a pre-departure PCR test or test upon arrival. Proof of vaccination must be presented to authorities. More details on this link.
• For unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated inbound travelers, they are required to undergo a rapid antigen test upon their arrivals. More details on this link.
• Visas - Visa on Arrival is also now available for travelers from countries listed below. Travelers from these and other countries can go online and apply for an e-Visa here.
Visa requirements of Cambodia for various APAC countries
*Note- This list is not extensive and referenced from www,passportindex.org
Players are advised to check with their respective country’s immigration authority before flying.
Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation
Cambodia eVisa Portal
• Bringing in Currency - Import of foreign currencies to Cambodia is not limited, although a declaration is required for sums over US$10,000 (ten thousand US dollars) or the equivalent in a foreign currency. More details on this link.
Connecting To The World
Getting a local SIM card - Prepaid SIM cards are readily available at the Arrivals area of the airport, with the two main Cambodian mobile network operators being Cellcard and Smart. Data packages are affordable and start from just $1 per week. 4G/LTE is available with all providers, as long as your phone supports the right frequencies.
Getting To Your Accommodation
• Taxis - There are metered taxis available at the airport, but beware of drivers who will quote you a fixed price instead.
• Ride-Hailing Apps - Ride-hailing apps such as LM Car, Grab and Passapp allow for convenient and transparent arranging of transport to your accommodation. With map inputs of exact location, it reduces misunderstandings especially as a result of language barriers. Payment can be made in cash or by charging to your bank card, but you will have to set this up beforehand.
Preparing For WPT Prime Cambodia
• Venue - The venue is NagaWorld’s Grand Ballroom, located on Level 2 of NagaWorld1. If you are staying at NagaWorld2, you can go to NagaWorld1 via NagaCity Walk, an underground duty-free shopping gallery.
• NagaWorld Rewards Membership - All players are required to sign up as a Rewards member prior to registering for WPT Prime Cambodia tournaments. You are able to do so for free at the hotel lobby or event venue.
• Tournament Buy-ins - Tournament buy-ins are in USD cash only. If you need to exchange currency, exchange services are available at the hotel lobby or at a bank branch at NagaCity Walk.
• Mask - Every person needs to wear a mask at all times on NagaWorld's premises, including during the tournament in the ballroom.